Monday, November 15, 2010

1st + 2nd + 3rd Post of the Day

Hello. Tomorrow will be the last day of school and also our headmistress's retirement ceremony. *sigh*

I realized in school that since I did a makeup post for Saturday. I did not blog for Sunday. x-x" I couldn't finish this post just now since it was raining + thunder storm so I was afraid that everything might blow up. So I switched everything off. Only 2 more days then I'll leave for the US. *sigh* I don't really want to go anymore.

Dinner was just ordinary. Cabbage, cabbage soup and chicken. I think we're trying to finish up all the leftovers.

There are still letters that need to be sent out. I really hope I can manage to find those teachers. And I really hope they won't kill me for giving it to them so late >.<

I am a bit worried, that the teachers might not let Aunty Audrey pick up my results. Shit.

I have not finished packing, neither have I finished planning the trip for New York and Florida.

Played Pico just now. and Mall world. . . pet Society too. Yes, I'm STILL playing Pet Society but thats just cause' my pet is rearing her very own pets too. Dogs. So I have to feed them and all otherwise they'll run away.

I do hope I'll get everything settled by tomorrow. Otherwise even on the plane I'll be jumpy and all. Who knows, I might even faint.

It has been quite some time since I blogged. I stopped even before PMR but I blogging again. To those who sat for PMR, do you think you'll achieve your goal?

Not trying to pressure or stress you out or anything lmao.

Oh no, my thing started again. Words needed for this post is at least 450 words. A few hundred to go?

I'm reading this book by Sophie Kinsella called "Can You Keep A Secret?". Its quite enjoyable. When I have completely nothing to do, I'll sit and read that. Before I sleep, when my eyes are still not tired and won't close, I'll read. Reading strains your eyes.

My mummy has found out that her phone can't read chinese words nor can she recieve MMS's. Maybe she needs to like download something to her phone? o.O

I keep copy and pasting this post to Word. Apparently now its definitely more than 379 words. Just a few more to go.

It appears that I shall be staying back in school tomorrow till' 5 in the evening. Rachel has been a huge help x-x" Thank youuu Rachel!

I hope my girl girl is feeling alright. o-o"

I decided to bring the book I mentioned earlier to school. Just in case I bore myself to death. I at least have something to entertain me.

So far, every sentence I type out, I'll skip a line. So If I were to post it up now, I think its gonna be one very long looking post. I shall tweet while I'm there and I shall try to not worry so bloody much. Join Twitter! O:

Word Count : 513 words.

No comments: