Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dirty Little Secret

Hi, well today, me and my girl girl made a bet and I apparently lost so now I have to blog for like 4 times. Once in the afternoon after school, then evening, after dinner and before I go to bed.

We were playing this game in the library with my Scrabble-liked game. You can actually stack it up. Uhm, I was required to guess someone's name. So the bet was, if I lose, I'll have to blog 4 times a day. If I win, my girl girl will have to belanja me recess for the entire week.

It doesn't really make a difference so its fine really.

At least 150 words + picture for every blog post. This should be at least 150 words, right?

Apparently, Brandon told me and my girl girl a VERY dirty little secret about a friend of ours. Uh oh! Shhh Pictures, Images and Photos

Picture is above, LOL. Its a smiley but still o.o I got it off photobucket O:

No comments: