Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'm Alive!

In my uncles lovely home in Boston right now! :D Im not sure when I'll be going back to New York but I don't care. Its nice and cozy here ^.^ Though I wished my uncle had a dog.

Its actually not very convenient to blog now until the beginning of the year as I'll be moving around a lot. This is officially the 2nd week since Ive been here. Going back home to Malaysia only on the 1st of January. Meaning I will be arriving in Malaysia only on the 3rd.

Boston is apparently where all the good schools are located at, well Massachusetts actually in the US. My mum actually took me here to have a looky. To see whether I like it here or not.

I'm getting very used to the weather! Which is good. Sometimes all I need to wear is my cardigan out ^^

I've been tweeting a lot lately. Thats to keep some people updated about what I've been up to here. Especially my cousins. She made a twitter account just to keep track too!

I shall soon be going shopping, I hope, so I hope by the time I do go, sales will be up! Most likely will actually since its close to Christmas + Thanksgiving just passed. Hanukkah was a few days ago. Happy Hanukkah to the jews! :D

My uncle is a vegan so I'm looking forward to dinner or lunch :D

Alice Nine's Saga-chi is back tweeting! The staff told them to take some time off just so those who have twitter can tweet O: They will delete accounts of those who are not active o.O I find that strange~

The TV shows here are amazing. You don't even need cable and you get so many great channels that shows so many greats shows + series + movies

So far, I have been to New York(obviously), North Carolina, Florida where I visited Universal Studios and Disneyland already, and now Boston.

I did not buy anything from Universal Studios nor Disneyland since the stuff there is really expensive x-x" One keychain is already 6USD, thats like RM18+

BUT the clothes and stuff here are amazingly cheap. I'll be shopping till' dawn! 8D

No comments: