Thursday, November 11, 2010

2nd Post of the Day // Gummies!

2nd post of the day O: Funny how time flies ^^

I am now apparently playing this game on facebook called Ameba Pico. Its really fun o.o You have to get Pico Props! to earn pico money which are called Gummies in the game.


I'll have to go get my SPBT books tomorrow. So I better make sure I have a recycled bag in my bag so I won't have to suffer so much D< !

Is it a 150 words yet? D: I guess not. . .

I just dressed up my Pico. If you dress it up everyday, you earn 10Gummies!



My pico's theme today is red and blue. Sadly, in order to change my appearance, meaning air etc, it'll cost me 300 Gummies! \(~-~)/

Things in Ameba Pico are really expensive too. So if you just started playing it, you might have trouble o-o" Though, the daily scratch cards and tasks will help a bunch!

I shall go around PicoWorld and get pico props. So till' next time, which would be after dinner!

No comments: