Thursday, November 11, 2010

1st Post of the Day // 160th Blog Post!

Happy 160th Blog Post! ^^ LOL, I just realized I forgot to blog after school. I did it around 2 yesterday. . .

Anyway, today me and my girl girl had a lot o fun in school with Su Ann, Ngee Jin, Ruth and Rachel. We have all paired up and decided to wear matching colors during our class party! Me and my girl girl will be wearing pink O:

Yesterday, while I was looking through my cupboard of clothes, I realized how big. . no, humongous I was during my primary school years. Everything that Ive tried on was effing tight last time, is so loose now!

I'm happy I lost weight and all but sad that I used to be so big o-o" I never knew I was. . I actually thought I was . . .fun-sized. . .

Anyways, I'll be back to blog more later :D Toodles!

Ameba Pico! Play now :D

No comments: