Saturday, November 13, 2010

Make Up Post For Today!

I was out the whole day today, since 2.30 in the afternoon till' 11 at night. Tired! But it was extremely fun!! 8D I'm so happy that it turned out perfectly. Though my girl girl had to leave early *sigh* but still it was awesome.

Does this mean I have to make up for all my blog post? Hmm, okay I shall make this one a long one to make up for today's unwritten posts. 150 words x 4 = 600 words. Not a problem!

Ruth picked me up from my place back to her place at around 2.40pm. We reached around 3pm. Soon after, Ruth had to go with her mum to buy a few things so I was left alone with her brother, Issac. He was still in primary school in Lick Hung so there was'nt much to talk about. Though he did entertain me. When he thought I seemed bored, he switched on the TV for me and lent me this book. It was a pop-up book filled with pictures and notes of prehistoric reptiles and mammals. He sat with me for a while flipping the pages revealing pop-out cut outs of dinosaurs, bats, mammal etc. I was really amazed not by thier characteristics but by the pictures. We even laughed at this particular one of an insect. . which was scary o-o"

Soon, Rachel, Ngee Jin and my girl girl reached already. We sat down and watched TV for a bit until it was time to finally start cooking. My girl girl decided to go make noodles with oyster sauce. It tasted superb to be honest. So it needed a little more sauce, but thats just because we couldnt mix it properly since we left it there too "cool" for too long. So by the time we wanted to eat it, it was a bit. . . hard. While we were cooking, everyone started coming already.

After that, we decided to start the fire for our BBQ. We had a little trouble at first but then we got the hang of it! Everything turned out fine except for maybe a few of those chickens which we tested on when the fire just started blazing out and all. Sausages, chicken, corn, stingray, salad and ice cream. Though, the ones who were helping cook, did not eat much. But still, all of us admitted that it was more fun cooking then eating inside.

Besides that, theres nothing much to say. We just talked and stuff and me and my girl girl had fun hopping around feeding people sausages LOL.

I actually saved this post a while ago because I had to go over to my aunts. I'm finally back and tired. Later around 7.30pm I have to go pick up my passport sized photos. While I was at my aunts, me, my 2 cousins, my brother and my grandmum went over to Kayu Nasi Kandar to eat. Roti Boom and Roti Tisu is awesome. Especially Roti Tisu. I've been there so many times and every single time I'm there, I'll always order roti tisu. No fail.

I'm soon about to leave the country and my poor dogs won't have rice and stuff for dinner anymore. They'll be stuck with dog biscuits and maybe if they're lucky some bones for a month. Tomorrow I'll have to give the letters etc to the people in charge in school. I shall pray to god that they will accept and let aunty Audrey pick up my PMR results. My mood swings has gotten better already. I'm not as emotional and shit as before. In fact, I'm actually okay. Not fantastically happy but better than before.

Today, I helped my mummy pick papayas since we have papaya trees growing at the back of our yard. 4 of them x-x" I'm not a big fan of papaya's so ehhh.

Word count : 645 words. (I used Word to count, LOL.)

Till' next time!

No comments: