Friday, November 12, 2010

4th Post of the Day // Ready?!

4th post for yesterday!

I realized this morning when I woke up that I forgot to blog the 4th and final post for yesterday. So this shall be a make up post :D

I just realized that I forgot to eat lunch, so I'll just save my appetite for our class party later. We shall make it the best class party we've ever been to!

Anyways, the first thing I did this morning was pack everything to bring to Ruth & Rachel's house for our class party.

Things to bring :
- Aprons
- "Kiap" Thingies
- BBQ Sticks
- Tupperwares
- Maggie Mee
- Chocolate Syrup
- Phone
- Oyster Sauce
- Extra Charcoal
- Starter
- Sweets?

I'm really excited! I really hope everything goes well later. Should I bring sweets? O:

Well, Ruth is going to be picking me up soon. So I should go get ready! :D

Super Excited Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket smileys are funny

No comments: