Friday, November 12, 2010

3rd Post of the Day // Machinee

3rd Post of the Day so far, one more to go, LOL. During the holidays, I can't keep this up forever so I promised my girl girl that I would tweet every hour. Thats now a very hard thing to do. Expect more tweets from me! 8D

I'm very excited about tomorrow's class party! Let's just hope no one ruins it. =3="

I want my mummy home x-x" For some reason, I'm missing her more than usual. Could it be because of my over emotional-ness? =-="

Moving on, I've been asking around whether anyone likes prawns since well. . . my girl girl is going to go buy prawns O: If we still have left over, we shall da bao.

So tired, but yet I feel like sleeping really late tonight!

My "thing" came back. I'm one sad little cow right now. Grrrr! If I have to go through this every month, I think I can just go let my dog kill me. x--x"

Speaking of which. . .



Jackson! 8D I can't manage to go snap a photo of my golden retriever since she keeps moving. She's like some machine, she will not stop moving.

I really hope tomorrow will turn out awesome and everything goes as planned! c:

No comments: