Friday, April 2, 2010

Spin My Head Right Round

It was a pleasantly normal Thursday and it just so happened that me and my JongJong<3 had this brilliant idea of having a debate since we had so much fun "arguing" the last time during our English and Drama club.

When our Enligsh teacher, Pn. Sharizad(is it?) popped in, we asked if we could do debate today and we did. Topic : School Prepares You For The Real World . We were the opposition.

Of course, we won in the end, even if teacher did not say so, we knew. our points were a hell lot more sensible and logical. Not only that, we were actually polite and respectful towards the other team. unlike the other team...we did NOT just interrupt them halfway through our explanations. Grrr to them!

Friday, I told Lick Yin that I was sad D: and he had to buy me chocolate or something sweet to cheer me up. And he actually did. Goodness, he actually took me seriously and bought me Crunchie! I felt so guilty that I shared it with everyone including him. EVERYONE thought it was a tad too sweet and I agree so very much.

Next Wednesday is Report Card Day! I am soooo dead...

No comments: