Monday, April 12, 2010

The Moment of Stress

It is now time for the moment of stress, where I stress myself out and finish all projects that are due...this week on Thursday. They would happen to be Sivik and Geography. Sivik I don't get but Geography is still quite understandable.

Sivik is a group project.

Pengerusi : JongJong
Naib Pengerusi : Me I guess
Setiausaha : Leong Mei Yee
Bendahari : Low Jun Mae
AJK : Ching Jia Deng

We have tried to finish this stupid project in many many ways but it seems to be quite impossible. Now for Geography, now that is quite possible. I'm already nearly finished. All I need left are peta's and all those soal selidik forms which I will probably have by tomorrow...hopefully.

Moving on, you must congratulate us as we did not get the title of "Kelas Terkotor" for March. We gave up cleaning up and everything after Pn. Doris would'nt announce the winners of Kelas Terbersih for January and February. In which I had to admit that we could have won IF we did not go slacking off.

IU Night organized by LEO is coming and I can't decide whether to go or not.

Word of the Day : Do-Kyun(Japanese) , which means kurang ajar. ^.^

No comments: