Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sports Day

Sports Day! Wee~ *Applause*

The school suddenly announced Sports Day would be like today, last week. So everyone was rushing like mad to get ready. Marching, those band stuff with the instruments and...yeah, routine for cheer (purple fer sure fail) and clubs to purchase food and drinks to sell during the day.

I got to MPSJ at around 6.45 am since the only transport I had was to follow Brandon to MPSJ. Waited for JongJong at the benches till' say...8.30? since her sister had to go buy some stuff to sell.

Everything else went well. I bought 2 sausages, 1 for me and the other for JongJong. Once I got back to the benches, according to JongJong, Yue Yang gave me the most funniest expressions EVER since well it IS a little strange for a girl to buy 2 sausages and just hold it freely like that with no plastic bag whatsoever to put it in. Its as if your holding your dog and you walk in into a facial store. Totally unrelated.

Then well yeah we watched all the races etc etc then JongJong ad to go home. D: ! But at least Su Ann was there to teman me ^.^ !

Right after she left, the cheer performance started. I had to say, the rumah yellow's routine was the best among all the other rumah's. Purple was the absolute worst, again .

Did I mention I kinda sorta stole a balloon? ^^"

When I got home, I went straight to the table to decorate my balloon. Its all filled with Alice Nine initials and everything. Saga<3

No comments: