Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dear Fatty

Dear Fatty, you better watch out. Cause' your life is about to change forever.

Sincerely,
YOUR MOTHER.

Moving on, hello, today was Report Card Day and I still have not told my parents about it. I'm planning on just getting my report card and just let them sign it when I get home since there is really no point for them to just go get some stupid card and go home like that without me. We're not allowed to go home BTW.

The Non-Judging Breakfast Club! This all started when Zheng Yi called me mummy and I called him "Ah-Boy". JongJong then said "We're the non-judging breakfast club!". This very sophisticated club consists of, Zheng Yi , Raymus , Jack Wann(the dog lover and cat hater!) , JongJong and Me!

Some annoying bastard keeps calling me Mummy! How frustrating

Our school Koperasi now sells these packs of chocolate paste. Choki Choki I think. you have to squeeze out the paste and nom on it. Very Good for passing time in class. Besides that, I just found out there such things as Mentos DUO. Which means instead of ONE flavor, theres actually TWO. My favorite is soooo the Blackcurrant and lemon one.

JongJong and I planned on eating every single thing the school sells. We shall start next Monday while we're staying back in school for English and Drama. Wish Us Luck!

No comments: