Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dress or no dress?

Hello. Konichiwa. Anneyeong. Hola. Bon'jour. 你好. (6 languages at cha' Raymus!)

It is soon going to be my grandamama's birthday and I shall be going back to Ipoh. Right after that, everyone would go pray to my grandpapa who has passed away. May he rest in peace.

I still cannot decide what to wear (Obviously. This is a problem ALL teenagers face.) Dress or no dress? Skirt or no skirt? Pants or no pants? I want somehting which won't gimme' a "wedgy" whenever I walk around with my camera snapping this and that.

I don't upload them onto here because it'll just lag my blog and also I'm too lazy to upload them so boo. I've only taken ONE decent picture so far with my camera with no photoshop or editing. Nothing. Uno.

Nothing exciting has happened lately so I'm just stuffing as much crap as I can into this post.

No comments: