Monday, March 15, 2010

The "Gathering" / Birthday

Today was Brandon's birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Dude, your officially 15, congrats! :]

So obviously, there was a party or as he stated in his invitation card, "Gathering (my birthday)". Yes, thats exactly what he wrote Lol. ^^

The party started at 11.30 am but I had to wait for my dosaeng to come to my house so yeah. She had trouble finding the right neighbourhood so I had to send mulitple text messages to explain. My dosaeng finally reached at 1. Good lord.

We walked over to Brandon's house just in time for lunch! Pizza, KFC, Mash Potatoes and drinks etc. They also had these red hard boiled eggs me and dosaeng coud'nt stop noming on! x3

After lunch, me and my dosaeng had to run back to my house to hide from the others as they wanted to play a game that required getting wet and apparently my dosaeng could NOT stand getting wet as she feels very uncomfortable. (there is another reason but I shall not reveal it as I respect her reasons and rights)

So there. Then when we came out it was so breezy, I was about to have this titanic scene but ran off after my dosaeng wanted to be the...guy o.e Anyways, we played a few games blah blah blah, THEN! he opened his presents ^^

I gave him a file and apparently it is Charmaine(HK actress) related. I told him whenever you see anything nice about this HK actress, he will have to cut it out and slide it in. Dosaeng gave him a really pink plushie. It had a hoodie and it had these funny looking ears!

Nyak, everyone went home at 5. The End. Apparently, Brandon has another thing going on in his house after 5 so everyone had to go home by then otherwise they'll be stuck in my house. Boo.

No comments: