Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lets Go Green!

Whee~ I went on a shopping spree in Summit today!

There was a sale, clearance sale actually, for Popular and damn they were cheappp! Up to 90%! OMG! ^-^

I wanted to buy a FEW Meg Cabot books since I'm starting to like her a lot but apparently , it was quite expensive even after discounts so I only bought Avalon High since almost EVERYONE is so crazy about it. RM16 + hard cover was so worth it! ^_____^

Manga's were also damn cheap, my brother bought 2 and they were like what? RM2.80?

My brother also so happened to have lost my earphones so I had to go buy a new one. Its now officially black. I wanted the green one since it was very nice and it kinda, sorta matched my ipod really well but then I'm like paying an extra 10 bucks for the colour. So bad. It was the same design , same brand , same everything only the colour and I had to pay an extra 10 friggin bucks. WTH?

Then we went to have dinner in some isolated place where all the car factories were. I'm still very surprised that people could actually find the place.

Tofu + Pumpkin = Bad

Seriously, the taste was so strange.

No comments: