Tuesday, March 23, 2010

JB, Wth?

The previous post was written by non other than, my lovely JongJong who seems to be fairly addicted to Kim JongHyun from SHINee and just can't get enough of him. Both me and her agree that we would rather have JongJong and KeyKey go gay than to EVER date another woman. (Yes, I used the term "woman")

3 projects are in need to be done (4, if you count he group project for Sivik) Also, I recently got back my results for the first exam of Form 3 and I have to say, that I REALLY need to work a hell lot harder for my next one, otherwise its some stupid boarding school in Ipoh for me.

I did some research and found out that Johor is the most "cham" place in MY. Everyone that has no job or just failed their SPM and could'nt get into College goes there. Alright fine, even if they did fail their SPM and shit like that does'nt mean they're going to just fail in life but I'm just saying that JB has to be the worst part of MY.


jonghyun; Pictures, Images and Photos

Lookie! A heart from JongHyun to JongJong ^-^


PS : I knowwww its a little small!

No comments: