Monday, June 22, 2009

ESCAPE THE FATE!!!!

Oh My Goth! ESCAPE THE FATE is freakin awesome! ^_______^ You need me to spell it out for you or what?

God! Check out my new playlist :D My Top Ten ^_^ Browse through it if you want, just dont curse the likes of it since most em' is screamo :P

Once you have found a song you like, please pay close attention to the guitar solo's. Words can't describe how AWESOME they are!

Monte Bryan Money Jr.!!!! He is a GOD! I've never heard solo's so effin' awesome! Bryan would be the lead guitarist of ETF. He is also the most awesome guitarist I know. ^_^ He says he weras anything red, black or white, which makes everything even BETTER! ^_^ he's 22 so :\




Don't you think he looks just AWESOME?! ^~^ Check out his tatoo on his hand! It says N.P.M, which stands for his grandfather's name, he bought him his first guiatr when he was 14, it was a Jackson 7-string. SWEET or what?!

No comments: