Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Oh....My.....GOTH..

Oh GOSH! This week has been THE MOST tiring week in my whole entire life! Me and a few friends have been busy selling stuff to earn extra coupons...YES thats what I said, COUPONS. Carnival Day will be on Sunday and well my teacher, Pn Latiffah, is aiming for 3rd place for the classes competition.

Today.....has been......DIRTY.....we had to clean the pre-sales area up just cause bloody form 1's "forgot" to do it. We also had to help clean 2D's territory too.

PS: 2D = Pn Phang's class

Now you know why we were so fuckin' angry...

During Carnival Day, I'm planning to wear my hoodie jacket as I have no intentions whatsoever on getting darker. I am already VERY dark.... =______=

BTW do you like ETF ? :D Arent they just the awesomest ^______________^

No comments: