Sunday, June 14, 2009

JAPAN! Konichiwa! ^_^

I was feeling a little guilty and a little mad at someone, I HATE YOU DP!

So I actually wrote a poem....and surprisingly it sounded Okay i dont give it a thumbs up but still it was ok since my english even I have to admit SUCKS.

Many other human-beings that walk on this little planet right now are waaaaaaaayy better than moi'. And UPDATE! I just found out about something. RM 10 here = 3,500 won(korean bucks!) WHOO! RM 10 here = 280 yen(Japan). I feel like goin to Japan since well I like Japan ^_^

Wanna know why? Its cause' of the anime :D

Plus, i know a little...ok VERY little Japanese but I could buy a Japanese dictionary ^_^ Me and a friend are planning to go there, I pay my half, he pays his.

But this may not happen as our parents may not allow it.... :(

No comments: