Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dead Or Alive

Dead Or Alive....has been crossing my mind a lot lately. No, its not the movie "Dead Or Alive" , it is really being DEAD or ALIVE.

Im not being all emo. Its just rude if you think so. You have insulted all emo people of Emo~ness. What I meant was I've been thinking, why are we alive? Why arent we dead? Eventually everyone dies...

Get me?

This fills me with silence and darkness. Its like my inner-darkness is watching over me, protecting me, ever since I was born. I am not talking about God here.

Sometimes I wonder, will I EVER be reincarnated or will I be sitting in my grave, waiting for the devil to tear me apart and burn in hell. Like most christians say, Bhuddhist dont go to Heaven instead they go to hell.

Kinda think of it, being a free thinker aint so bad. You wont have to worry whether you'll go to hell or Heaven. You wont have to worry whether you'll be reincarnated into another animal. Plus, you wont have to go to temples or church's. Like I said before, im not a ver religious person. Besides I dont feel any bhuddism at all. I feel like a free thinker with no religion whatsoever.

Even my "teacher" says chrstians are the most sinful people on earth. (Livy agrees so dont be mad at only me, Steph) Like my teacher says, "Before every christian dies, they pray to God to forgive them, and are they forgiven?? YES! If they commit murder and such. Will they be forgiven?? YES!"

As for Bhuddism, if you commit a crime, you wont be forgiven and maybe(surperstitious) you will be reincarnated into lets say a goat. Until you get chopped off or ran over or slaughtered, you will be reincarnated again into another living animal or creature.

Im not offending any religion. Im just saying why are we alive and not dead??

WHATS THE POINT OF LIVING WHEN YOU EVENTUALLY DIE?!

No comments: