Thursday, June 18, 2009

Australia

GOSH! I was in school half-asleep. I was definitely tired since i slept at 4AM and woke up 4 hours later. I hope your good at math ^_^

4 hours of sleep is surprisingly enough for me :D I yawned yes but only a few times. The only time where i almost fell of the chair to sleep was during KH. I was trying VERY hard to pay attention since KH to me is quite important now. I wanna be an architect. I know its weird :\

My dad didnt get the visa to Australia :( I was so looking forward D: My mum knows what I wanna be, an architect, and she's already bugging me about studying in England O_O

I too am shocked!

There is this universty i found, its called "The University Of Newcastle". The University is a multi-campus institution located across fives sites worldwide: Newcastle, Central Coast, Port Macquarie, Sydney CBD in Australia, and Singapore.

Hopefully I'll be able to go to the one in Sydney CBD. I like australia ^_^

THERES KANGAROOS!!!

xDD

No comments: