Friday, February 6, 2009

They laugh at me cause I'm different, I laugh cause they're all the same.

My dream is to be a pro electric guitar player...IS THERE ANYTHING FUNNY ABOUT THAT?!



Now don't EVER leave out the electric from the guitar. I will kill if you do that. Like I said I wanna be a pro ELECTRIC guitar player. Lemme ask you something, is there anything funny about that? They laugh at me cause I'm different, but I laugh cuz they're all the bitchin' same!



Whats with these people you ask? I have no friggin' idea. All I wanna do is play the electric guitar and fulfill my dream, but they just had to laugh and made me feel so insecure. DAMN!



But guess what I dont care what the fuck you guys(you know who you are) think!




Lalala~ I have no idea why they think its so damn funny! So what if my dream is to be a famous pro electric guitarist?! Its my dream not yours!! So beat it!

-kicks your asses outta my page- Now stay there!

No comments: