Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Got Tagged!

DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post about 16 random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose 5 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.





1) I love cookies! (Chocolate pwease and no other flavour)





2) I love my parents dearly no matter what they do to me. (Suprising eh?)





3) I don't like bananas.





4) I want to learn the ELECTRIC guitar. (please do not leave out the word electric from the word guitar it will kill me)





5) I am afraid of clowns. (*flashback when i was 5*.......)





6) When I am angry/pissed, I listen to heavy/death/black metal songs.





7) When I am happy, I still listen to heavy/death/black metal songs. :)





8) I cant sleep without my little white errr boaster...





9) Whenever I think about the future in my mind, it always turns the opposite way.





10) Vampires are awesome! (This one's for you Christine) xD






11) I wanna become a pro electric guitarist!





12) Travel planet to planet in a spaceship. :D





13) I am always random!





14) Im crazy!! :DD





15) I have a thing for heads+patting. :)





16) I wanna become an assasin! xD



I would like to tag Stephanie and Chanel and Christine and Mae Yen and Alynna. :)

No comments: