Tuesday, May 5, 2009

UPDATES!!! PLUS DEAD!!

My Blog ish DEAD! I know I know :D

But you cant blame me for not updating, since school has been really hectic lately..

I have like 2 more projects to do i think (see what i mean by hectic?! i cant even remember what i have to do).

Anyways, Update time ^__^

1 little word can already describe how my life is turning out to be....

HECTIC! or maybe FREAKISH! or you can also try DARK! or DAMNED!

By the way, I have just noticed how much I love the picture of "Rocking Vampire" right above my blog, all thanks to.......

-drumroll-

ZHOU YEN!!! ^___^

We had our KH cooking thing today, and me and ZY made fussili(pasta) and fruit punch. The teacher was so proud since we set up the table oh-so nicely, plus, we had a vase with A flower, seashells and paper stars ^^ It was rocking! as usual. BUT. We had a little problem along the way, we did not bring a plastic bag to put all the rubbish in and we did not bring a ragged cloth to wipe-wipe our side of the kitchen. Fortunately, JD and JM had a plastic bag and we managed to stuff ours in AND only our side of the kitchen provides cloth, so we were lucky enough to get that side, get me? ^___^

I just remebered that we did not bring any napkins, which is weird cause that would be the first thing on my mind usually. :D

No comments: