Thursday, May 28, 2009

Midterms and Teachers

Gosh, finally exams are over. YEESH! Gave me a huge headache that would last for a decade!

Teachers day is tomorrow. I will be going to join my lovely friends for a cup of tea. NOT! Life's seriously un-awesome. I'm not saying that I want Children's Day or anything. But it would just be wonderful that us teens could have 1 day, just ONE day to celebrate us, ourselves. Im also not saying that the school is selfish and self-centered but can't they contribute just a little and give us ALL free drinks or food or something?

Sports day does not count BTW.

Im not being a whiny little brat, but I just want ONE day to celebrate US. The teenagers that made our parents life and of course i wont forget the teachers lives unforgettably horrible and terrible. Some may think I'm just being well childish and stuff, well I admit im childish but I think you would have to agree with me on this one. Dont you want just ONE day to celebrate teenagers all around the world??

Even though your gonna have fun on teacher's day, but we are celebrating them and not US.

PS: Thank you for the songs!! They're awesome!! ^_^

No comments: