Thursday, April 30, 2009

About Moi.....RAWR!

Alright! After taking several facebook quizzes (fake, i know) I found out more about myself ^__^

Vampire Name: Mordia Blackraven

Japanese Name: Miyoko Gojo

Witch Name: Zaria The Dark Witch

Villainess name: The Shrivelled Hag ........-twitches eye-

Italian Name: Genvre(Jon-vere) Ferrari (me likey my last name)

Demon Name: Kimeta! ^^ (not from facebook, but from my good ol' friend nobody knows of)

Ice Cream Flavour: Strawberry (eww)

Unlucky Colour: None ^^

Hair Colour Best For Moi(yes i have checked it is spelled like this) : Red

High School Status: Goth/Emo (kinda?)

Fantasy Creature: Vampire

Dark Creature: Dragon

Element: Darkness

Guardian Angel: Lucifer The Fallen Angel ^___^

Eye Colour Best For Me: An Uncommon Colour (Purple, Orange, RED!! etc.)

My Vampire Eye Colour: Crimson(its a RED!!)

Which Romance Movie? : The Notebook. (I heard its pretty interesting)

And i guess thats about it ^^

No comments: