Friday, May 15, 2009

I Feel Dead...

Some how I have Managed to scratch myself really deep some how.....wanna know how it happened?

I was totally about to blow up at my mum and my maid( you may think maids are suppose to keep their bloody mouth shut, well mine aint gonna unless I sew em' up TIGHT). It all started after my Saturday morning taekwondo class. I went to change, my mum called.

M: WHERE ARE YOU!!???

J: In the bathroom.....changing.......why?

M: Haiyo! Quickly la!! I'll slaughter you if you dont get here quick!!

J: Your the one that asked me to change.

M: OH now you blame it on me lar!!! IS IT?!

J: I'm done....

Mum hung up.


Then supermarket time! WHEEEE~.... mummy was all "Aiyo! you stupid bloody mistake! why arent you helping me carry all this(BTW my hands were already full with books). "

Me going " cant you see my hands are full?" and she pushing me " you stupid girl" then another push " your such a mistake!" and another push " I should have never fucked your stupid lazy-ass father in the first place!!"

and me going all O____O

Alright now my miads turn.

M: Jenniper!!(yes its not me mispelling my name, its how she really calls me by my fucked-up name my so called parents gave me) AIYO! Simpan beg kamu la!!! Nanti pergi jemur baju!! Saya sudah tak ada tangan lagi!! Kalau kamu mahu saya di sini, AWAS LU...nanti saya lari!!! baru tahu!!

J: -is at computer sitting cross~legged and scratching leg HARD- oh ok...

M: AWAS LU! -goes in toilet then comes out and yells- CEPAT LA!!

J: -scratches leg even harder-


END OF CONVO

It stings ALOT right now .....

No comments: