Sunday, April 5, 2009

List, no internet....

This totally sucks!!

*dies because of suckish life!*

I will have no internet for 1 whole friggin' week!! *cries* Because of a stupid thunder storm....I now am blogging in my neighbours house *loves them as they have wifi*Anyways, I have nothing to blog about besides my internet loss....Well since im here I shall make a new list!

What to do when theres no internet!

1) Draw and draw and draw (Did That this morning)
2) Play with dogs.
3) Read books and finish all books that has not been read(I practically read every book I own)
4) Play with plushies in room *Coughs as they are too dusty*
5) Write a novel (I might be kidding?)
6) Talk to fwends......ok maybe not since well they'll be wasting credit for my needs -feels selfish+guilty-
7) OMG!! My life sucks!!! I will scream in a pillow and go all emo!! xD
8) Practice my taekwondo! HIYA!! -is influenced by RE 4 and Tekken 5- :D
9) Practice knifing xD with nail clippers? as it is safer?
10) practice randomness on teddy(my ex, we dated when I was 5 and he was...1)


Im done!!

No comments: