Thursday, April 9, 2009

True Blood!! is my True Nature!!

I watched "True Blood" last night from like 9pm till 2 am in the morning, and I have to seriously express my feelings in this blog right now that....

TRUE BLOOD!!! IS SOOO AWESOME!!!! AHHHHHHH! WORDS CANT DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW!!! ^,..,^

As you can see, the words are smaller than usual, well thats cause i made them extra extra small so my expressive "True Blood" thing will stick out and be huge! get it? hopefully you do ^^

I just cant believe I stayed up for like around 5 hours just to watch "True Blood" I would usually be like snoring half way thru!! BUT NOT THIS TIME!! True Blood Rules!!!

I will soon upload pics of "True Blood" the SERIES soon ^^ What surprised me was that "True Blood" is not a movie but a series....but though I dont think their fangs looked really real xD it looks fake~ish but still the series rocks!! ^^

No comments: