Monday, March 30, 2009

David A. Tickets

Chanel says my blog is DEAD, yup thats right! D-E-A-D, DEAD! xD im expressing my hyper/random~ness on my blog :D

As you can see im using loads of smileys ^^ see! thats another 1! xD

Anyways, Christine asked me to join some David Archie contest to win tickets to his concert....I seriuosly dont understand why they dont sell em....I mean c'mon! First and foremost, I am just "ok" with David Archie and the only reason why she asked me to is cuz....

-a mob runs up to Jennifer and slices her in half-

Oh great, i cant feel my legs xD ok anyways the reason is well I aint sure whether i can tell everyone xD so well lets put it this way, Im helping someone and it just makes me feel good.....

Here come the bad news! I have no idea how to SMS to win those David Archie tickets xDD Christine says she'll tell me how, all I know is that to SMS during the Hitz.FM drive thru from 4-8 pm thats all i know....

Good Luck to whoever thats trying to win those tickets and Congrats to whoever won those tickets!!

No comments: