Friday, November 21, 2008

UPDATE!

She Looks like a vampress---->

Ok wow good to be back :D i have not updated for like a month i think XP hope none of you got dissapointed XD anyways like Chanel i too have to do bracles :[ sad sad truly SAD! The only prob is 1 of my front tooth [stupid front tooth] but i aint sure whether my mum is gonna take me to do bracles or what...I dunno.... I'll be goin to Pyramid with Steph i think if she can make it if not then i'll take my mommy! yay mumsy! haha!

I today am suddenly feeling hyperactive somehow ...yup u guessed it...WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Yay the person who invented the word WHEEEEEEEE! LOL!

Oh yeah my parents went to Aus for 2 weeks and will be back on tuesday! yay! Th best part is i get presents XP i know you think Im spoilt but im not i just like getting them XD my dad bought me a jacket O.e weird huh a guy went shopping for girl clothes... O.o wow!

But who cares i like jackets especially hoodies where i can just hide my face under...YAY! Oh yes i discovered somethin old but to me is new ... and its the Evanescence!!! yay my fav band! Their songs totally rock! And i mean literally when I was listening to their songs my table was vibraing! Its either i put it too loud or their songs just ROCK! LOL! I pick rocking songs!

But for those who like smooth sailing kinda songs then i dont think you wanna hear their songs...

Buh Bye for now sweeties kiss kiss hug hug mwah mwah buh bye!


No comments: