Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Another Update!

My cbox wont let me write harsh words when i write it, cbox will put **** instead of the word...



I'll be dissapearing for a few days, and then appear again afetr a while ^^ i have no idea but i suddenly like to use emoticons example: O.e (eye twitching), O.O (oooooooo), O.o (wth), ^^ (happy), etc...



I also would like to shapeshift write now...into a mouse or bat....that is correct...i wanna shapeshift....dont blame me....HMPH!



Like i said i love "Evanescence" yes i know their OLD but i only bothered to listen to their songs like about 3 days ago so yeah Evanscence is new to me...



And to all YOU ppl who thinks i like VAMPIRES! b'cuz of "twilight" THAT IS SO NOT TRUE! damn it...



DAMN!



So please dont drop any comments that say "Oooooo a twilight fan *high five!*" cuz i wanna be honest i have no freakin idea wtf is twilight anyways....ok?



All i know is that twilight has a vamp in it THATS IT! END OF STORY! SHUSH IT WUD YA!

No comments: