Friday, November 28, 2008

C H A N E L

Helloess.. Jennifer's friend, Zhou Yen here. It's pronounced as Joe Yanne, just so you know. Naughty Jennifer has left town to 'balik kampung', so she won't be able to come online and update her blog for a while. Also, her karma will drop like hell. I'm here to prevent her blog from becoming inactive & her karma from dropping. LOL..
While I'm here, I have to ask, DON'T YOU THINK MATSUMOTO JUN IS SERIOUSLY BURNING HOT?? For those who have no idea who the hell he is,




He's just so cute-lah. LOL.. Okay okay, I'll leave Jennifer's blog alone now. Do drop a tag at Jennifer's Cbox to make her happy when she gets back! Hahas.. Also,
CHECK OUT MY BLOG: HTTP://JOANNEE-CANDYGRAM.BLOGSPOT.COM.
LEAVE A MESSAGE
! :D
To Jennifer,
You can delete this post & all the plurks I 'plurked' when you come back, okay? I won't mind one bit! LOL.. Though, I'm sorry to say, your karma already dropped a little bit this morning, I'll try to get the karma back. Have a nice trip to your kampung!

No comments: