Saturday, November 1, 2008

PAR~TAY!!!

Hey PPL last night we had a party cuz its my brother's birthday. I slept around 3 a.m and woke up at 8...ok this is so boring lets go party!!!

My brother invited a few of his friends and all of them who i like to call them small ppl...somehow to me thats a very suitable name for them oh well...anyways they were all playing in the room while me and a few other teens hung out outside the room eating...

They were like going for war when they suddenly open the door and sonme of them ran out shouting some words...SOME WORDS....that i do not understand...O.O

Ok then all of us started a war till someone bleeded somehow...they said 1 of us big person's threw something at him...ok?

WATEVA!!!

ok and that is the only fun part about that party...pretty boring rite?

wateva...im lonely....im all alone...ok TIME TO GO PLAY!!!

No comments: