Friday, December 31, 2010

2011, Happy New Year!

Hello everyone! Surprise surprise! :D

Happy New Years to everyone and everyone! It is finally New Years in New York. 2011 babe! Lets make the best of it. Strange as it seems, we had pizza to celebrate and my parents did not complain. I DEFINITELY gained weight ever since I came here. =-="

A few days ago, there was this thing between the Malaysians and Indonesians. It was about a football game and a laser. According to what I've READ on TWITTER, some Malaysian fan/spectator pointed a laser and it DISTRACTED the Indonesian goal keeper. So now the Indonesians blame the Malaysians for their loss. Malaysia won in the end. Personally I dont really give a damn but as a Malaysian and seeing those tweets flood through twitter and trending as well, I'm fucking embarrassed. Screw the football game =-="

I'll be going back to Malaysia already . . . tonight, at 9pm meaning 10am in Malaysia. Shall prayyy that my flight won't get delayed or anything CLOSE to that. I cannot afford returning home late.

Once I get back and get on my own laptop, I'll post up pictures and blog bout my trip in NYC. Been here for 6 weeks already and I am not excited to leave. I really enjoyed my stay here but of course, happiness will soon come to an end and it will be time to get back to work. Form 4 = No fooling around. New Year Resolution that tops all of the other resolutions would be to work as hard as I can and get great results. Sure it might be a bit tough at first, especially my History but I'll eventually cope. . .hopefully.

Alice Nine will be performing in Budokan on the 6th of January. I will be cheering them on in my heart. They'll always be my number 1 band.

I have been thinking of changing my layout for blogger. New year, new layout. Something. . .star inspired.

I will definitely be on twitter a lot more often now. Fans of Alice Nine are fun LOL.

Though I know one thing I'll be looking forward to when I get back home. Thats too meet up with my girl girl and all my friends! <3

P.S. I need to get a haircut. But what?! D:

No comments: