Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh My Effin' God [Updated]

Did you hear? About the fashion designer, Alexander McQueen? Well apparently after reading an article, they found him dead in his apartment in London. Such sad loss of talent.

Go look him up and you might find a few of his designs along with it. They're just fantastic.

Valentines Day and Chinese New Year are unfortuantely on the same day. Fark. Since its Valentines, OBVIOUSLY a few of our school's clubs sold stuff to celebrate and for them to earn munnies.

Bought tons of stuff for everyone especially for my dosaeng. I also recieved quite an amout of gifts.

3 balloons , 2 packs of choclate(Kisses) , Lollipops attached with a heart , 3 badges , couples keychain(other one with dosaeng) and soon to recieve rings for me and my dosaeng. They take so fucking long to deliever those rings. Gosh. We're only gonna get it after the Chinese New Year holidays so nyer.

My Posts are getting quite boring but I cant help it. Nothing exciting has happened to me.



OMFG....a balloon just popped, the other one got flattened...but lucky me theres one more still trying to live a life without worries of someone just making it go poof. THE END.

[UPDATED] I almost forgot~ i stuck all my newly colourfully badgyness on my bag x3! Awesomeness! My bag is like black and white with all those guitar scribbles on it and those badges are so colourful, its just soo perfect. PLUS! Tora loves it :3 Love you Tora~

No comments: