Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Vampire Is Just Not That Into You

Nyehehe~ I got my scholastic books I have been longing to fondle with. Currently reading "The Vampire Is Just Not That Into You" its not a novel or story book or anything like that. its actually facts about Vampires.

L.J. Smith is one of the many authors I adore. She wrote the series of "The Vampire Diaries" and "Night World"(lent froom Alyssa, I thank thee) and also this one book called "Dark Visions".

I'll post up pictures I think...of the book "The Vampire Is Just Not That Into You" soon or tomorrow...I don't know...I suck mostly at capturing ones beauty so yeah...imagine how long it'll take me to take a nice shot of the book. The cover is gorgeous so I do NOT want to ruin its beauty just like that -snaps fingers-


Photobucket

PROPERTY OF CHEN ZHOU YEN, DO NOT TOUCH, NOT EVEN FROM BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN!


:]

No comments: