Sunday, July 5, 2009

Carnival Day.

Carnival day...what can I say? It was a total bore, but we did make a lotta money/coupons :D

I had to rush all the way from IPOH back to KL to go for the carnival day in my school. I was already very very tired when i got there....2 hours of sleep is NOT enought apparently. Got there around 11 and went straight to the game stall where all my friends hung out. Friends included: CJD, ALYSSA, MEI YEE, TZE KEN, RAYMUS, LICK YIN, oh so wet YUE YANG, WEE REN, ZHENG YI, WEE KEAT and thats about it...message me if i leave out anyone ^_^

I did'nt wear my hoodie as planned as it wasnt even hot plus we had a tent ^____^

TAN Christine came back to seafield ^_^ it was awesome! in a way =P

Gosh I have nothing to blog about...like I said carnival day was a bore so...nyerr... :\

No comments: