Sunday, March 1, 2009

Merentas Desa

Merentas Desa was surprisingly fun. I think the only part of fun was cause i had my I-pod. I wasl istening to my playlist while walking all the way back to school. I did the speed walk, then jogged for like 2 mins, then walked again and finally i jogged all the way back to school. I first hanged mith JD, Marion and some girl which i dont know who is she. Then i ditched them (they were slow).

I jogged and walked like I said and met surprisingly let up with Irene and Mei Yee all the way front( Rock music must have pumped me up so thats why I managed to jog all the way front). Then Irene decided to jog but both me and Mei Yee didnt wanna so she jogged off. Then after a few minutes my song (P.O.D- Boom) started to play so i jogged off all the way back to school .^^

Met up with 2K people(Su Ann, Ruth, Alyssa) who finished earlier than me at my table. We chilled and bought....WATER!! I managed to finish a bottle(500 ml) in 5 minutes. Surprising eh?

Then I met up with Marion and we walked to the little so-called stalls that sold ice cream, sandwiches, coke etc. by students. Bought Ice cream me and Marion shared. Sadly, it was vanilla and not chocolate.

Then it was time to clean the school up, we managed to run away from the whole thing and to the bus-stop. Listened to I-pod, chatted and stuff like that happened. Surprising again eh?

Then it was time for Marion to leave, so we said our good-byes and she left. I was stuck at a school bus-stop with no food.....but i had my I-pod which wasnt that bad, I listened to songs till my mum came at around.....11 am. I finished at 9 am.....i waited for 2 hours....aint that bad.

Thats about it.

No comments: