Thursday, January 8, 2009

Updates!

Mrs Peacock= A teacher I dislike.

Don't judge me...means you too Steph on who I hate or like...

Ok ...

1. She's a school racist(something like normal religion racist but this 1 is about people in school).
2. Her fashion do's and don'ts...oh god what am i saying her fashion is DOOMED we can die if we look at her...
3. She only cares about people she knows and does not care about people who she don't know as she does not want to embarass herself ion-front of everyone...trust me i just know.
4. She does not respect other people..
5. I do not respect her.
6. She does not deserve our respect.
7. Chanel agree's with me now doncha Chanel?
8. There is no 8 actually i just put it here so it would look like there are tons of reasons to hate her.
9. There is also no 9.
10. I'm DONE!

=.=

No comments: