Saturday, January 3, 2009

Killing Me.

Boredom killed me 7 times yesterday..yes it can kill my dears...I only managed to kill it twice =.= i failed badly.

I also watched "Wild Child" not in the movies but i have the DVD well not exactly its my cousins ^^ it rocked HARD! Alex was hott (as usual) and Emma Roberts is a genius ^^ but she is not my favorite actress shes just one of my favorite ^^

After watching "Wild Child" I decided to practice my english accent and now I'm really used to it...bloody hell...anywho (oh god) my aunt wants me to go straighten my hair =.= I am not going to do it I promise...or else I'll be 1 of the malaysia's most lala and copycat kind of person (Shocked huh? Steph) but I might dye my streaks red during CNY. I think its very vamp-ish. ^^

Anyways I also have presents for my friends ^^ I'll give it to you when I see you again Stephanie ^^ During this holiday, I spent it on my computer and guess what I got a laptop ^^ yes its true..I'm using the family computer now and not the laptop cuz im lazy to plug in the streamyx to connect it to the internet.

I'm suppose to say bye and stuff but after watching "Wild Child" I've been saying toodle-hoo ever since to me its kinda cute xDD anyways my greeting is "Hello Hello -waves fingers-" so no copying! And last but not least...well actually theres no last =.= oh well toodle-hoo! ^^

No comments: