Friday, January 16, 2009

Inspired and List.

Yes Chanel I am inspired by Chanel's "List of Things To Do Before I Die" dont kill me if it isnt exactly the correct title. At least I the title is something like that. ^^

Anyways here it is:

List Of Things To Do Before I Die.

- Dye my hair(raven)
- Become a full fledge vamp and haunt the living when I die.
- Become a social reject in school and make everyone hate me. (Very easy)
- At the same time fix everything to it was the way before. (trying to make life more interesting)
- Go to Spain.
- Find the guy of my dreams who also love vamps ^^ (very hard :( )
- Learn the electric guitar and be a pro at it!!
- Rock out hard!!
- Create a scrapbook for rockers. (not sure whether I'll be able to do it)
- Forget about blood being sweet. (Yes. I'm addicted to blood now. Harhar..=.=)
- Make Malaysia SUCK even worse than before..and make Amerika famous!! (i know Amerika is already famous but am gonna try to make it more famous-er)
- Be happy even when I die.
- Be happy even when someone kills me as it is my time to die so DEAL WITH IT!

I'm done! ^^ Well at least I think I am.

No comments: