Friday, December 5, 2008

Tagged By Christine!

What's your favourite colour ?


hmm...usually i'll say black and red but for now its PURPLE!


Who is the most important to you ?


My doggy named Jackson :D


How often do you think if committing suicide ?


Once when i failed chinese. xDD


Do you have enough confidence ?


No, not really. :((


How many babies you want ?


Maybe 2 or 3 ^^ but not more than 4! xDD


Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain ?


YES! :D


Who is the one who cheers you up and supports you ?


Stephanie! My family is useless. :D


Do you believe in eternal love ?


Sorta.


Do you think the person who tagged you, likes to play kidnapping ?


I think so. xDD Dont kill me christine if im wrong! xDD


What are you really afraid of ?


GHOSTS, ZOMBIES, SLAYERS!!


What is your bad habit ?


Painting my nails when im bored or nervous! :D


Do you have a secret crush ?


NOPE! :)


Do you cherish every single friendship of yours ?


Of course I do :)


What does flying means to you ?


WHOOSH! :D


What do you currently crave ?


Vampire's Crave is Blood! But for me i need nachos! and vegetables!


Are you single or in a relationship ?


Single. :( sad rite? LOL!


Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.


Words= Really crazy over twilight's Edward Cullen. Letters= EDWARD! LOL!


What have you done to make yourself happy ?


I became vegetarian...well almost i just have to stop eating fish! xDD


What is the worse case scenario that has happened to you in your life ?


Hmm, me being eaten alive. :D


Who's the worst person in your life ?


Hmm, my brother... -glaring at brother now-


*Notify the people you tag in their cbox that they've been tagged


1. Stephanie


2. Chanel


3. Mae-Yen


4. Khai Syuen


5. Jesslyn


6. Jennifer No. 2


7. Tracy


8. My Gazette xP


9. Rachel (Steph's Sis)


10. Can I tag Christine??


No comments: