Monday, December 22, 2008

Updates...

I am not pissed anymore so no need to ask no need to worry cause IM BACK! Well I just started taking the 3 day diet my mum got from our Kota Permai Gym...lets just say beetroot taste like corn... xPP...and grapefruuit can kill. I hate those orange like things they're soooo EWWWOMGNOWAY! kind... =.=

Well today is actually the second day and breakfast was nice was quite nice --->hard boiled egg, toast, half banana, water. Quite simple. But of course i am quite worried whether it will work or not cause last time a few months ago Christine did it...she gained 1 kg...=.=...im really worried now..

I lost 2 kg during the holidays quite ok i guess while for my diet should be able to lose 4.5kg aka 10 pounds..not bad actually the last time I did this thing was during STD 6 while i was like HUGE! Now im like plum i think...at least thats what my mum says...my stomache is flatter definitely, boobs are somehow higher O_o - awkward much, and my fingers move faster somehow so its either the diet or the badminton I just did...very weird diet or badminton playing doncha think?

No comments: