Monday, December 15, 2008

Don't Bother...

Im in a better mood now but still not 100% cured so back off! Since im in a better than last time mood i must well do blogging instead of glaring continuesly at my fluff ball..

Well today not so good my mum finished my fried rice...=.=...if its legal i would kill her but its not so i have no choice but to fake smile and cook another 1...goddamnitihateherhopefullyyoucanreadthis...well another thing is I found a new name for my blog its called " My Bloody Online Sanctuary " dont question me why i named my blog that bloody name cause well i like it some how...seei told you im in a better mood im not using any harsh words...bloody person....oh yes rmb to read my blog rules its very nice and tempting... >:)...

I suddenly feel like killing that certain someone....seriously i cant help myself....well thats all i wanted to say...buh-bye..

No comments: