Saturday, September 6, 2008

SATURDAY SCHOOL!!!

We ppl in SMK Seafield had school on Saturday and im sure some other school's too...but rmb my last post where i said i hated school's on Saturday?

Well this time it did'nt turn out so bad...

It started off like any other school day...me the earliest there waiting for someone else to come and while waiting i go over to Min Rui and Alyssa's table to hang out for a while. After like 10 minutes, Mei Yee came then Christine and last but not least CHANEL!!! It was raining that day in the afternoon so Chanel decided to use the really looooooooooonng way to get to the canteen she made 1 whole big round around the school...nice exercise...

Well nothing much la...then recess...

I decided to buy 2"time-out's" and 1 pack of Vita-C Strawberry flavour sweet. But when I wanted to pay for it, The stupid Koperasi ppl won't except it cause it was a lil' bent and a bit torned!!! FOR GOD SAKES!!! They were the 1's who gave it to me in the first place!!! anyways we as in me and Alyssa went to find the teacher in-charge in the koperasi today, Pn. Yong. And My God she saved my life on Saturday!!! She told the koperasi person to except it and there I was holding 2 packs of time-out chocolate bars and a bar of Vita-C sweets.

I gave 1 bar of chocolate to Christine and Chanel while the other 1 was for ME!!!

We hung out in the bilik pengawas where Alyssa played the piano and ate her chocolate while I ate mine and listening to her play.

After that, we were walikng along some classes while Pn. Heng told us not to eat and walk and asked us to go to the koperasi or canteen to eat. I don't blame her since well thats kinda right.

After recess, me, Mei Yee, Alyssa, Min Rui, Zhiao Ru, Ngee Jin and Su Ann were playing a game while Christine and Chanel were talking away. When the teacher came in, none of them bother to teach and we played the whole day!!! WHEEEEEE!!!

During Sejarah, I finished off the notes and teacher marked my book and now I'm FREE!!! I gave everybody except Malays sweets which I bought at first it was only me, Christine and Chanel eating sweets but after that everyone asked for sweets so since i am such a nice lil' kitty, I gave them some sweets too.

It was "BRRRRRRRINGGGGGGG" after school, Alyssa forgot to take her bottle and left it on her table. So me and Mei Yee when rushing and running and screamed our lungs out to get to Alyssa...BUT FAILED but we did manage to pass it to her friend who will be passing by her house on his way home...so problem SOLVED.

No comments: