Saturday, September 20, 2008

HOOPS!!!

Ok since my kak is goin back in another 2 weeks time, and she also wanted to buy some clothes and stuff to take home, my mum dropped me and my kakak off at a supermarket called Carrefour[i think tats how to spell it]...lame rite?

Anyways while my mum went to buy stuff in the supermarket, me and my kak went upstairs to the clothes section to buy clothes, accessories, bag etc...

While my kak went to find clothes, i went to the sunglasses part and tried on a few and bought a pair while my kak tried on some clothes. Then after that, we went to the accessories department and looked at a few necklaces and bracelets and hair stuff...

My kak bought a pair of earrings while i bought a pair of hoops well not me but my kak bought 4 me and also a huge hair clip for both of us, i got dark army design cloured green while my kak bough black...=.=

Then we went to go find handbags!!! YAY!!! So my kak ended up buying a Brownish coloured bag but we did see loads more nicer ones BUT my kak dont likey expensivey and shinny kind of handbags so uhh yeah...u get me...

So after that i told my mum that kak bought a pair of hoops 4 me and she said she'll take me go pierce my ears next weekend or tomorrow which is Sunday 4 whoever that lost track of time.

And so there you have it my fun Saturday in Carrefour[ =.= ]...

Moral...
[Dont judge a supermarket buy its looks and boringness]
^^

No comments: