Friday, September 5, 2008

B'day SPLASH!!!

Well yes yesterday was my b'day and it was kinda funny and fun at the same time...and weird too...



After science Chanel told me she has a surprise for me!!! I was really excited!!! But afetr we all got ready with our bags on our backs...the scary and fun thing started. En. Zuraimi suddenly came out and asked everyone to sing the b'day song to me!!! I was like "WTH, how he know wan?"

So everybody including the guys sang the b'day song and I was really embaressed!!! After that everybody took out their bottles and started drinking...seriously EVERYBODY and that was when I found out what was happening...UH OH...

I wanted to run away but Chanel grabbed my bag and won't let me go...then i was like "SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!!!"

But lucky for me En.Zuraimi let me go first and told me whoever splashed me with water tell him[like I'm ever gonna ruin the FUN].

So there I was 30 seconds to get to the front gate...but failed...

Before I reached the Big gate, 2 guys, Guo Zhi and Wee Keat were behindme and splashing water I was running for my life!!![well not exactly i find it FUN!!!]

When i Got into the car, i was already half wet...

Today I think Im gonna get splashed again since well thats what normally happens...

AND i wonder who told teacher it was my b'day?'

My guess-Christine or Chanel or Alyssa... :P

No comments: