Monday, August 25, 2008

Pathetic Day!!!

Today was just seriously pathetic all thanks to that stupid, evil, self-centered, selfish, coward, idiotic, student hater, loves only herself Pn.Phang who is also known as "Pn. Pumpkin"!!!

My day started off pretty good until Pumpkin came along. We are suppose to do a stupid singing thing for Sivik and gues whose standing right in-front of the microphone and in the middle of the whole group...I'll give you 1 guess...YUP...ME...STUPID Pumpkin uggh think she's all that >:P ...but she is NOT!!!

We as in me and my friends were already planning to stand together...obviously...but stupid pumpkin keeps on ruining people's lives!!! Like the way she go seperate Chanel and Christine, Amanda and Zhiou Ru and so on. Stupid shitty bitch ugghh!!!

She chose me cause she thinks i am short well i got news for ya' bitch you sint tall!!! I am seriously way taller than her!!! SHEESH!!! why do teachers keep ruining our lives!!! Well we all sang, I wasnt smiling and my head was'nt facing the audients(pumpkin) but luckily when she wanted to open her big mouth to go critisize me, I glared at her and she was too afraid to talk back!!! *YAY ME!!!*

I knew i shoud'nt have come to school but nooooooo....my mum wont let me!!! Cause she thinks today was going to be a nice day at school!!! Even my dad wished me " Have a nice day at school!!! and I'll see you back home." and he did wished me that before dropping me off at school.

Moral for today:
I hate pumpkin(i mean doesnt everybody) and I should
stand-up for myself more often like what i did to pumpkin head
when singing the stupid Sivik song.

2 comments:

温秀明 said...

Hey hey - don't copy my Moral of the Day thing, ok? Be original :)

Jennifer said...

i didint copy i dont put it at every post i put it for special occasions only like pumpkin head!!! ^^