Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Holidays!!!

Ok I know its a lil' late to wish you guys Happy Holidays and all...but anyways HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! everyone and i will also like to tell you about my trip to Penang.

On a rainy Saturday morning, we left KL and began our journey to Penang. We left at 8a.m. On our way, I enjoyed myself very much while eating a bag of chips and listening to my I-pod. After an hour or so, we stopped to go"pee" and buy lunch. We ate KFC nothing special bout that though.

We continued our journey to Penang after finishing our KFC in the car. I slept for like the other 2 hours so i did'nt actually know what was going on, but when i woke up, I was already in Penang. Now that was really fast. My dad must have been driving like a race car driver since we only reached Penang in only a few hours.

Anyways nothing special on the first day, but on the second day, we went SHOPPING!!!! we went to 2 shopping malls, Parkson and Metro Jaya. I bought a set of clothes at Metro while my bro bought 2 shirts and toys in Parkson. We shopped for 6 whole hours and ate dinner at home when we reached home at 6.

The next day, we went to Ipoh which is where I am now and we'll be going back to KL around 5. So HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!!

No comments: